[F2178]. John PROVENDER.
Born about 1662, probably in Massachusetts. He held leased lands from Col. Buckminster.
He was rated in Framingham, Massachusetts in 1710, and his will was proved in 1712.
CHILDREN of John PROVENDER [F2178]:
- [F1089]. Sarah PROVENDER. She married Daniel ELLIOTT [F1088] on 3 February 1708.
- John. A proprietor of Templeton in 1735. He died in Framingham, Massachusetts in 1759.
- Jonathan. Rated in Framingham in 1710.
- Isaac. Rated in Framingham in 1708.
- Hannah. Married Joseph PRATT on 19 March 1696.
- (Benjamin?). Rated in Framingham in 1710. He died in the expedition to Cape Breton.
- [S1]. Ancestral File.
- [S2]. A History of Framingham, Massachusetts: Including the Plantation, from 1640 to the Present Time, with an Appendix, Containing a Notice of Sudbury and Its First Proprietors; Also, a Register of the Inhabitants of Framingham Before 1800, with Genealogical Sketches. By William Barry. Published by J. Munroe and Co., 1847
Original from Harvard University. Digitized Mar 13, 2008. 456 pages. http://books.google.com/books?id=VPoWAAAAYAAJ