HOME ~ Contact us
John Phelps and Deborah Lovejoy
John PHELPS. [W2].
Born 12 March 1718-1719 at Andover, Essex County, Massachusetts; son of John PHELPS and Sarah ANDREWS.
He married Deborah LOVEJOY on 16 December 1740.
He died about 1789 at Hollis Township, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire.
Deborah LOVEJOY. [W2].
Born 17 February 1718-1719 at Andover, Essex County, Massachusetts; daughter of Samuel LOVEJOY and Hannah STEVENS.
She married John PHELPS on 16 December 1740.
She died in 1775.
CHILDREN of John PHELPS and Deborah LOVEJOY:
- Samuel PHELPS. [W2]. Born 10 October 1756 at Hollis, Hillsboro, New Hampshire. He married Margaret NEVINS in 1781. He died 7 January 1839.
- Henry PHELPS. Born on 18 Apr 1751 at Hollis Twp, Hillsborough Co., NH. He married Hannah NEVINS before 1776.
- [S1]. The Bondís Genealogy. http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~radbud/gedpages/fam00077.htm
- [S2]. http://newenglandgenealogy.pcplayground.com/f_14.htm
- [S3]. http://www.angelfire.com/ks/mygeneology/chart8.html
HOW ARE WE RELATED:
- John Phelps and Deborah Lovejoy
- Samuel Phelps and Margaret Nevins
- Ebenezer Ferrin and Lydia Phelps
- Samuel Ferrin and Sally Clotilda Powell
- Lydia Powell Ferrin and George William Washington Williams
- George William Williams and Harriett Thurston
- Minnie Williams and Clive Vernon Tenney
- Mildred Ella Tenney and Glenn Russell Handy
- Deborah Lee Handy and Rodney Allen Morris