Home ~ Our Ancestors ~ Contact us
Ralph de Neville and Alice de Audley
Ralph Neville, 2nd Baron Neville de Raby
Born c.1291; son of Ralph Neville, 1st Baron Neville de Raby and Euphemia de Clavering.
Neville led the English forces to victory against the Scottish king David II of Scotland at the Battle of Neville's Cross on 17 October 1346.
He married Alice de Audley on 14 January 1326 with whom he had thirteen children
He died on 5 August 1367.
Alice de Audley
- Euphemia Neville (1316 - October 1363), married firstly Robert Clifford, Baron Clifford, secondly Reynold Lucy, Baron Lucy and thirdly Walter Heselarton.
- John Neville, 3rd Baron Neville de Raby. (1322/8–17 October 1388), married firstly Maud Percy and secondly Elizabeth Latimer and had issue with both.
- Margaret Neville (12 February 1329 - 12 May 1372), married firstly William de Ros, Baron Ros of Hamlake and secondly Henry Percy, 1st Earl of Northumberland and had issue
- Catherine Neville (c.1330 - 1 September 1361), married William Dacre, Baron Dacre of Gillesland
- Sir Ralph Neville (c.1332 - c.1380), married Elizabeth de Ledes
- Robert Neville of Eldon (c.1337), married Clara Pinckney
- William Neville (c.1338 - c.1391), married firstly Elizabeth Le Waleys and secondly Alice de St Philbert
- Eleanor Neville (c.1340), married Geoffrey Scrope
- Alexander Neville (c.1341 - 1392), Archbishop of York
- Elizabeth Neville (c.1343)
- Isabel Neville (c.1344), married Hugh FitzHugh FitzHenry
12.Thomas Neville (c.1355)