HOME ~ Contact us
Jotham. King of Judah. [CHART A7].
Son of UZZIAH.
3And he did [that which was] right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his father Amaziah had done; 4Save that the high places were not removed: the people sacrificed and burnt incense still on the high places. 5And the LORD smote the king, so that he was a leper unto the day of his death, and dwelt in a several house. And Jotham the king's son [was] over the house, judging the people of the land. 6And the rest of the acts of Azariah, and all that he did, [are] they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah? 7So Azariah slept with his fathers; and they buried him with his fathers in the city of David: and Jotham his son reigned in his stead. 2 Kings 15:3-7.
32 In the second year of Pekah the son of Remaliah king of Israel began Jotham the son of Uzziah king of Judah to reign.
33 Five and twenty years old was he when he began to reign, and he reigned sixteen years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jerusha, the daughter of Zadok.
34 And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD: he did according to all that his father Uzziah had done.
35 Howbeit the high places were not removed: the people sacrificed and burned incense still in the high places. He built the higher gate of the house of the LORD.
36 Now the rest of the acts of Jotham, and all that he did, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah?
37 In those days the LORD began to send against Judah Rezin the king of Syria, and Pekah the son of Remaliah.
38 And Jotham slept with his fathers, and was buried with his fathers in the city of David his father: and Ahaz his son reigned in his stead. 2 Kings 15:32-38.
Amaziah his son, Azariah his son, Jotham his son, 1 Chronicles 3:12.
All these were reckoned by genealogies in the days of Jotham king of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam king of Israel. 1 Chronicles 5:17.
21And Uzziah the king was a leper unto the day of his death, and dwelt in a several house, [being] a leper; for he was cut off from the house of the LORD: and Jotham his son [was] over the king's house, judging the people of the land. 22Now the rest of the acts of Uzziah, first and last, did Isaiah the prophet, the son of Amoz, write. 23So Uzziah slept with his fathers, and they buried him with his fathers in the field of the burial which [belonged] to the kings; for they said, He [is] a leper: and Jotham his son reigned in his stead. 2 Chronicles 26:21-23.
2 Chronicles, Chapter 27:
1 Jotham was twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned sixteen years in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Jerushah, the daughter of Zadok.
2 And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his father Uzziah did: howbeit he entered not into the temple of the LORD. And the people did yet corruptly.
3 He built the high gate of the house of the LORD, and on the wall of Ophel he built much.
4 Moreover he built cities in the mountains of Judah, and in the forests he built castles and towers.
5 He fought also with the king of the Ammonites, and prevailed against them. And the children of Ammon gave him the same year an hundred talents of silver, and ten thousand measures of wheat, and ten thousand of barley. So much did the children of Ammon pay unto him, both the second year, and the third.
6 So Jotham became mighty, because he prepared his ways before the LORD his God.
7 Now the rest of the acts of Jotham, and all his wars, and his ways, lo, they are written in the book of the kings of Israel and Judah.
8 He was five and twenty years old when he began to reign, and reigned sixteen years in Jerusalem.
9 And Jotham slept with his fathers, and they buried him in the city of David: and Ahaz his son reigned in his stead.
2 Chronicles, Chapter 27.
The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, [and] Hezekiah, kings of Judah. Isaiah 1:1.
The word of the LORD that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, [and] Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel. Hosea 1:1.
The word of the LORD that came to Micah the Morasthite in the days of Jotham, Ahaz, [and] Hezekiah, kings of Judah, which he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem. Micah 1:1.
CHILDREN of Jotham:
- AHAZ. King of Judah. [CHART A7]. 1 In the seventeenth year of Pekah the son of Remaliah Ahaz the son of Jotham king of Judah began to reign. 2 Twenty years old was Ahaz when he began to reign, and reigned sixteen years in Jerusalem, and did not that which was right in the sight of the LORD his God, like David his father. 2 Kings 16:1-2.
- [S1]. The Holy Bible. KJV. http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/.
HOW ARE WE RELATED:
- Jotham, King of Judah.
- Ahaz, King of Judah md. Abijah
- Hezekiah, King of Judah md. Hephzibah
- Manasseh, King of Judah md. Meshullemeth
- AMON, King of Judah md. Jedidiah
- JOSIAH, King of Judah md. Hammutal
- ZEDEKIAH, King of Judah
- TAMA TEPHI married OILIALLA. (Eochaid I), King of Ireland.
- GIALLCHADH, the 37th King of Ireland, 561BC-552BC.
- NUADH (Nuadhas Fionnfail), the 39th King of Ireland, 540BC-527BC.
- Aedan Glas. (Aodhan Glas). The Annals of the Four Masters does not list Aedan Glas as a ruler, which has created confusion in some lists.
- Simon Breac. (Siomon Breac), the 44th King of Ireland, 483BC-477BC.
- MUIREADHACH (Muirteadach Boigrach), the 46th King of Ireland, 469BC-468BC.
- FAICHAGH (Fiachadh Toigrach), the 55th King of Ireland, about 407BC.
- DUACH (Duach Laidhrach), the 59th King of Ireland, 381BC-371BC.
- EOCHAIDH (Eochaidh Buailgllerg)(Eochaidh Buadhach).
- UGAINE MOR, the Great, the 66th King of Ireland, 330BC-300BC.
- Cobhthach Coalbreag (Cobhthach Cael Breagh), the 69th King of Ireland, 284BC-267BC.
- Meilage Aminadab (Mellage, Melg Molbhthach, Melghe Molbhthach), the 71st King of Ireland, 253BC-241BC.
- JURAN Gleofathach (Jaran, Iarn, Irereo), the 74th King of Ireland, 228BC-222BC.
- Conla Cruaidh Cealgach (Connla Caemh), the 76th King of Ireland, 215BC-211BC.
- OILIALLA Caisfhaiclach. 77th King of Ireland, 211BC-186BC.
- EOCHAIDH Foitleathan (Eochaidh Ailtleathan). 79th King of Ireland, 181BC-174BC.
- Aengus Tuirheach Teamhrach. (Angus II)(Oengus). 81st High King of Ireland, 162BC-130BC. md Magach ingen Fergusa.
- Fiachu Fer Mara mac Aengusa.
- Ailill Erann mac Fiachach.
- Fearadhach mac Ailella. md Urlachan.
- Fergus mac Feradaig, King of Caledonia.
- Maine Mor mac Fergusa, King of Caledonia
- Airndil Dornaidel Nimrod mac Maine, King of Caledonia.
- Rothrer mac Airndil. King of Caledonia.
- Trer mac Rotherer.
- Roshin mac Trer Ui Eremoin.
- Suin Mac Rosin. King of Dalriada.
- Dedad Deagha mac Suin.
- Ivar Mór Ottangus mac Deadha. md Sinusa.
- Ailill Anglonnach Aulomm. md Maedhb ingen Echdach.
- Eogan Eoghan Ottaongus MacAilell. md Muncha ingen Dil o Crecraighe.
- Eterscél Mór mac Eoghan. King of Ireland. md Mess Buachalla ingen Echach
- Conaire I Mor mac Etersceoil .
- Cairpre Finn Mor mac Conaire ui Eremoin. (20AD-71AD).
- Daire Dorn Mor mac Cairpre. King of Caledonia.
- Coirpre Cromcheann mac Daire. King of Caledonia. (c55AD-103AD).
- Luctacus mac Caibre. (Lugaid Allathach). King of Caledonia. (c78AD-109AD).
- Mogh Lamha Lamha mac Lugdach. King of Scotland. (c110AD-?). md Eithne.
- Conaire Caem mac Modh Lamha. (c125AD-165AD). Established Kingdom of Dalriada, Ireland. Md Saraid ingen Cuinn Ceadcatha
- Eochaid Cairbre Riata mac Conaire. (c148AD-186AD). King of Dál Riata, Ireland. Md Morgan Finn NicFideach Ohailill
- Fiachra Cathmail mac Echach. (c175AD-252AD). of Dalriada, Ireland.
- Eochaid Antoit mac Fiachrach. (203AD-272AD). King of Dalriata.
- Achir Cirre mac Echach. (c231AD-294AD). King of Dalriada Ireland
- Finn Fiacc mac Achir. (249AD-303AD). King of Dalriada Ireland.
- Cruitluithe mac Finn. (c270AD-317AD). King od Dalriada Ireland.
- Senchormac Fincormach mac Cruithluithe. (c280AD-338AD). King of Dalriada Ireland.
- Fedelmid Ruamach mac Senchormac. (c304AD-?). King of Dalriada Ireland.
- Aengus Buiding mac Feideilmid. King of Dalriada Ireland.
- Fedelmid Aislingich Fedlimid Aisling. King of Dalriada, Ireland
- Aengus Fert mac Feideilmid.. King of Dalriada, Ireland
- Eochaid Muinremuir mac Oengus. King of Dalriada Ireland. (c380AD-439AD).
- ERC mac Echach. (c400AD-474AD). Had 12 sons, six stayed in Ireland, six moved to Scotland.
- FERGUS Mor Mac Erca Came to Scotland about 420 AD. (?-487AD).
- DOMANGART I (Dongard) (?-457AD)
- GABHRAN (Conran) (d. 535 AD)
- AIDAN of Argyll (Edhan) (?-608AD)
- EOCHAIDH I Buidhe (Eugene IV) (d.622AD)
- DOMNALL BREC (Donald IV) (?-c642AD)
- DOMANGART II MacDomnall (?-673AD)
- EOICHAID of Argyl (?-698AD) md. Entfidich
- EOICHAID III (?-733AD)
- Aed Find (Etfinus, Ethafind) (d. 761 AD) m. Fergina
- EOCHAID Achaias (d. 819 AD) m. Fergusia
- ALPIN MacEochaid (d. 834 AD)
- Kenneth II MacAlpin (c810-854AD)
- Constantin I, King of Scotland (d. 874 AD)
- DONALD II, King of Scotland (d. 903 AD)
- MALCOLM I, King of Scotland (?-954AD)
- KENNETH II, King of Scotland (?-995AD)
- MALCOLM II, King of Scotland (c954-1034AD)
- Bethoc (Beatrix) md. Crinan of Dunkeld.
- Duncan I, The Gracious (c1001-1040) md. Aelflaed (Sybil) of Northumbria
- MALCOLM III Caenmore (A.D.1055-1093) md. Margarethe of England
Our Line of Descent from Malcolm III:
MALCOLM III Caenmore (A.D.1055-1093) md. Margarethe of England
DAIVD I, The Saint, md. Maud of Northcumberland EDITH, md Henry I, King of England
HENRY of Huntingdon md. Adama of Surrey Matilda. (Maud) She married (1) Henry V of Germany. she married (2) Geoffrey V, Count of Anjou and Maine.
David of Huntingdon md. Maud of Chester HENRY II, King of England md Ida, Countess of Norfolk
Isabella of Huntingdon md. Robert IV de Brus William I Longspee md Ela Fitzpatrick
Robert V de Brus md. Isabella de Clare, of Gloucester William II Longspee md Idonie de Camville
Robert VI de Brus md. Marjorie of Carrick Ela Longspee md James de Audley
Robert I Bruce md. Isabella of Mar Hugh de Audley md Isolde de Mortimer
Margary Bruce md. Walter Stewart III Hugh de Audley md Margaret de Clare
Robert II md. Euphemia of Ross Margaret de Audley. md Ralph de Stafford
Robert III (Stuart) md. Arabella Drummond Hugh Stafford. md Philippa de Beauchamp
James I, King of Scotland md. Joan Beaufort Edmund Stafford. md Anne of Gloucester
Joan STEWART (STUART) md. James DOUGLAS III, Earl of Morton Humphrey Stafford. md Anne Neville
Janet DOUGLAS (c1461-1489). md. Patrick HEPBURN Margaret Stafford md Robert Dunham
Jane HEPBURN (1485-c1558). md. George SEATON John Dunham md Elizabeth Bowett
George SEATON III (c1508-1549). md. Elizabeth HAY John Dunham II md Jean Thorland
Marion SEATON (1528-1567). md. John GRAHAM John Dunham III md Benedict Folgamsee
Margaret (Mary) GRAHAM md. George BUCHANAN Ralph Dunham. He married Elizabeth Wentworth.
Margaret Helen BUCHANAN md. (Sir) Alexander COLQUHOUN Thomas Dunham. He married Jane Bromley.
(Sir) Alexander COLQUHOUN md. Marion Stirling (Sterling) John Dunham Sr.. He married Susanna Kenney/Keno.
(Sir) John COLQUHOUN (1595 or1632-c1647) md. Rebecca Short John Dunham Jr.. He married Mary.
William CAHOON (1633-1675) md. Deliverence PECK Mary Dunham. She married James Hamblin
Joseph CAHOON (1665-1710) md. (2) Elizabeth SCRANTON Elkenah Hamblin. He married Abigail Hamblin.
Ebenezer CAHOON md. Mary REYNOLDS Sylvanus Hamblin. He married Dorcas Fish.
William CAHOONE md. (2) Elizabeth VAUGHAN Barnabus Hamblin. He married Mary Bassett.
William CAHOON md. (2) Mary SMITH Isaiah Hamblin. He married Daphne Haynes.
Mary CAHOON md. David ELLIOTT Jacob Vernon Hamblin md Sarah Priscilla Leavitt.
Peter Mack ELLIOTT md. Charlotte ALVORD Ella Ann Hamblin = Warren Moroni Tenney
Harriett Louisa ELLIOTT md. James Newberry MORRIS Clive Vernon Tenney = Minnie Williams
Eli Ray MORRIS (1892-1980) md. Tina Matilda KUNZLER Mildred Ella Tenney = Glenn Russell Handy
LeGrand Elliott MORRIS md. Dorothea Bertha Ernestine Kersten |
Rodney Allen MORRIS -- married -- Deborah Lee Handy