HOME ~ Contact us
[F4521984]. (Sir) Humphrey COLQUHOUN. Sixth Lord of Colquhoun and Eighth Lord of Luss. [FAMCHART COLQUHOUN].
Born about 1345 in Dumbartonshire, Scotland; son of (Sir) Robert COLQUHOUN [F9043968] and Lady Luss [F9043969]. He married "Lady of Luss" in 1366 in Scotland. Sir Humphry witnessed three charters by Duncan, Earl of Lennox, on 28 Oct 1393, and in the years 1394 and 1395. He died in 1406 in Dumbartonshire, Scotland.
[F4521985]. Lady of Luss. [FAMCHART COLQUHOUN].
CHILDREN of (Sir) Humphrey COLQUHOUN and "Lady of Luss":
- Robert Colquhoun. Seventh of Colquhoun and ninth of Luss. He was succeeded by his younger brother John, Laird of Camstradden. Born in 1368 in Dumbarton, Scotland. Marriage Lady MacNaughton in 1400. Died in 1439 in Camstradden, Scotland.
- [F2260992]. John COLQUHOUN. [FAMCHART COLQUHOUN]. Laird of Camstradden. Succeeded his brother Robert as eighth of Colquhoun and tenth of Luss. Born in 1370 in Dumbarton, Scotland. He married Jean ERSKINE [F2260993]. He died on 24 SEP 1439 in Inchmurrin, Scotland.
- Patrick Colquhoun.. Born: 1373. Partick, his youngest son, was ancestor of the Colquhouns of Glennis, from whom the Colquhouns of Barrowfield, Piemont, and others were descended.
- Mary Colquhoun. Born: 1375, Dumbarton, Scotland. Marriage: Patrick Houston. (Patrick Houston died in 1450 in County Renfrew, Scotland.). She died: 1456, County Renfrew, Scotland.
- Christian Colquhoun. Born: 1378
- [S1]. TRAILS OF TIME - GENEALOGY. http://www.trailsoftime.aunspaw.com/all/2134.htm
- [S2]. The Chittick Family History, as written by Erminda (Chittick) Rentoul . 1890 The Lodge, Cliftonville, Belfast. Ireland. http://www.chittick.com/history/erminda/colquhoun_luss.html