HOME ~ Contact us
BALDWIN II, Count of Flanders, and Aelfthrytha
[F124621363520]. BALDWIN II, Count of Flanders.
Son of BALDWIN I Ironarm and Judith.
He married Alfritha (Aelfthryth)  between 893 and 899.
[F124621363521]. AELFTHRYTHA (ALFRITHA).
Daughter of ALFRED The Great and Ealswith. She married BALDWIN II, Count of Flanders between 893 and 899.
- 1. ARNULF I. Born about 890. He married Alix de Vermandois (about 926)(in 934-S1). He died on 27 MAR 964
- 2. Adalolfus. Count of Boulogne and Abbot of St. Bertin. Died 13 NOV 933.
- [S1]. Who's Who in Roman Britain and Anglo-Saxon England. Richard Flethcer. St. James Press:Chicago. 1989.
- [S2]. Two of the Saxon Chronicles Parallel. Charles Plummer. Clarendon Press:Oxford. Vol. 2. 1965.
- [S3]. http://home.earthlink.net/~artdugan/d9.htm
- [S4]. Fredrick Lewis Weis. Ancestral Roots of Cetain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700. Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. Baltimore, MD. Seventh Edition. 1992, 1993. Line 48-20, Line 162-18, pg 142.