HOME ~ Contact us
Alpin macEochaid. (Alpin of Kintyre)(Alpin II). King of Scotland.
Born about 778 in Scotland; son of EOCHAID macAeda (Achaias) and Fergusa .
Alpin acceded to the throne and died in the same year.
He died 20 July 834, killed fighting the Picts at Galloway.
CHILDREN of Alpin macEochaid:
- [S1]. http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~humefamily/1458.htm
- [S2]. Ancestral Roots of 60 Colonists. 1988. by Fredrich Lewis Weis and Walter Lee Sheppard Jr. Line 170.
- [S3]. The Plantagenet Ancestry of King Edward III and Queen Phillippa. c1960. by George Andrew Moriarty. Pg 29, 278.
- [S4]. The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales. 1977. pg. 151.
- [S5]. http://www.netmedia.co.uk/history/week-13/index.html
- [S6]. The official website of Alynia H. Rule. http://www.ancuairt.org/genealogy/julius.htm.
- [S7]. http://www.kittymunson.com/GEDbrows/g1167.html#I28020
- [S8]. http://reagenealogy.250free.com/pafg22.htm#636
- [S9]. King of Scots. Ancestrees. http://www.ancestrees.com/pedigree/4355.htm. QUOTES as sources: a) Albert F. Schmuhl The Royal Lines. b) J.K. Hinman to L. Dudick Email letters dated Dec, 1998 that sources United Ancestries CD 100 at JKHinman@aol.com (F-599).